How Can I Find the Best OB-GYN?

Look for a doctor whose experience gives you confidence and whose personality meshes with yours.

By Elaine K. Howley, Contributor, March 26, 2018

THE JOURNEY OF BRINGING a new life into the world is one you’ll need some help with, and the doctor who can care for you before, during and after your pregnancy is an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN for short. This doctor specializes in women’s health and reproduction and can take care of you for both general gynecological needs and childbirth.

Click HERE for the full article on US News & World Report.